Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Farewell Letter

Finally... one day before THE Day..
I sent below mails to colleagues and coworkers and my bosses ..

March 30th, 2011

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Trust everything is well at your end.
Tomorrow will be my last day of work at XXX.
I have received a lot of support and guidance from you all in the past 11 years that I have been working here. I have grown both personally and professionally thanks to the input I've received from all of you, and I've made some very fine friendships here, which I will always cherish.
You have all been a great help and support to me over the years, and for that I'm sincerely thankful.
I wish each and every one of you the very best in all your future endeavors in both professional and personal lives.

Thank you and goodbye.

Best Regards,
-Me-

And here's office version ..

Good Evening ..
Tomorrow will be my last day of work with you.
I do so with mixed feelings.
You have all been a great help and support to me over the years, and for that I'm sincerely thankful.
I've made some very fine friendships here, which I will always cherish.

So I wish you plenty of smiles, good time and nothing but good will and luck in all of your lives.

Sincerely,
-Me-

Responds came in, of which I cherished and be thankful for, and for sure I will miss my activities and those phone calls, those mails, those negotiation, those plannings, they will always be a part of my life of which I wont ignore nor forget.

Tomorrow is the last day, and I hope I will be strong to face them all - without tears..

No comments:

Post a Comment