Monday, June 6, 2011

Baking

I learnt how to bake lately, newbie to this baking world and I've saved so many recipes and feels like I'm so addicted to browse them.
Made cookies, and our fave is the soft cookies, that's the best ...! I need to struggle with timing and the very unfriendly oven .. coz its just a tin box on top of the gas stove, so need to make sure the heat is not too high nor low. Absolute nuisance but useful.
Made biscuits, but tasted more like a cheese bread, savory, like it, but not too much.
Made macaroni schotel - its kinda mac and cheese for me, but they called it that way, so .. keep it the same.. this one sent to office twice and good responds, hahaha ..

Now I'm thinking of making another snack.. and also thinking of selling them out .. hahahaha ...
Too much baking will lead me to the same number on the weigh !!! Ughh ... !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment